Request Project Stand
If you would like to present your project to the public at the T-DOSE information market, you can use this form to apply for a stand. Any Open Source project can apply for a project stand at T-DOSE. Applications from non-Open-Source projects will be rejected.
Stands are meant for promoting your project and interacting with the public. Therefore, we ask you not to use it as a place to work on your project. An area for checking e-mail, coding or working on your laptop will be provided.
Do not forget to bring promotion and decoration material (poster, flyers, tablecloths). If you require more than one power connection at your stand, please bring your own extension cord.
What we offer:
- A table for your promotion and demonstration materials
- One 230V power connection
- Wireless internet
What we expect of you:
- Make sure that there is always at least one person staffing your stand
- Bring your own tablecloths and power extension cord
- Leave your table empty and clean at the end of the event
The deadline for project stand requests is 1 April 2020.